2017/2018 School Year
|Twos and Parent
(6 students, 1 teacher)
|1 Day/Week (2 years)|
|Ten equal monthly payments||$100|
|Annual payment (5% discount)||$950|
(10 students, 2 teachers)
|3 Days/Week (3-4 years)|
|Schedule||Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
|$250 which will go towards the last month’s tuition payment|
|Ten equal monthly payments||$346|
|Annual payment (5% discount)||$3287|
(12 students, 2 teachers)
|4 Days/Week (4-5 years)|
Ten equal monthly
|Annual payment (5% discount)||$5225|
Enrollment for the 2017-2018 is open now. *The Application Fee is due with the application submission. This fee covers administrative costs and is non-refundable. All other fees and material costs are covered by the tuition payment.
- Tuition may be paid monthly in ten equal payments or one annual payment which includes a 5% discount.
- The annual tuition payment or first monthly tuition payment is due August 15, the second is due September 1st and the rest are due the first of each month with a ten day grace period. A late fee of $5.00 per day will be applied for payments received after the 10th, unless prior arrangements are made with the school. Please contact one of the directors if there are extenuating circumstances regarding the timely payment of tuition and we will work with you.
- Please use cash, bill pay through your bank or write your check made out to St. Gabriel Episcopal School (or SGES) for tuition payments. We regret that we cannot accept debit or credit cards at this time.
- Once a student begins attending SGES, a thirty day written notice prior to withdrawal is required. If withdrawal must be immediate, billing will still be made for a thirty day period. Tuition will be prorated. Payment of full year tuition will not be refunded after 2/1/18. This is due to the feasibility of the school to find a new student to fill the space of the leaving student.
- We do not give tuition allowances for student absences, holidays, spring or winter breaks or school closures due to natural disasters including: fires, earthquakes, floods, extreme weather or road conditions, or other similar acts of nature.
- The ten monthly tuition payments are based on the total number of attendance dates for the school year divided by 10 and not calculated by number of instruction dates each month.
- We generally follow the Beaverton School District Calendar, but please refer to our school calendar for specific attendance days.
- Admission to St. Gabriel Episcopal School is open to children regardless of race, creed, color or national origin.
Print out this form and bring into our office.
Application instructions include more details on deadlines, upcoming activities, etc., and can be downloaded: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B18roh2X9asHMGl3dmRvN0V6QVk/view?usp=sharing.
Please contact us for availability after March 1st. Applications will be accepted until enrollment is full.