At this time St. Gabriel Episcopal School is accepting applications for openings in our 3-4 year old Preschool classroom and our 4-5 year old Prekindergarten classroom for the 2020-21 school year.
Due to the pandemic we are not able to offer on-site tours at this time. If you would like to apply, please fill out an application (see below).
Please contact our Academic Director Lorea Weckert for questions or guidance at email@example.com.
2020/2021 School Year Tuition Rates:
(10 students, 2 teachers)
|Schedule||Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
|Deposit||$250 which will go towards the last month’s tuition payment|
|Ten equal monthly payments||$395|
|Annual payment (5% discount)||$3750|
(12 students, 2 teachers)
8:30 am-12:00 pm
Ten equal monthly
|Annual payment (5% discount)||$5940|
These are tuition rates for the 2019-2020 school year.
- A $75 application fee is due with the application submission. This fee covers administrative costs and is non-refundable. All other fees and material costs except for field trips and professional class photo session are covered by the tuition payments.
- A $250 tuition deposit is due within fourteen days of the acceptance date into SGES. Accepted students without deposits by that date will be moved to the wait list. This deposit will be applied to the June 2021 tuition collected in May. $150 will be refunded for withdrawal between 4/1/20 and 6/15/20. No refunds will be given for withdrawals after 6/15/20.
- The annual tuition payment or first monthly tuition payment for 2020-10 is due August 15, 2020, the second is due September 1, 2020 and all remaining monthly payments are due the first of each month.
- For Early Acceptance please complete the application and attend at least one schedule observational playgroup by 2/11/20 or contact the school to schedule a visit.
- Families who apply by March 1, 2020 will be notified of acceptance and class placement by March 15, 2020. Applications received after that time will be notified of acceptance as soon as a teacher play date can be arranged. With the pandemic situation, we will contact you and figure out how to work with your family to assure that the school is a good fit for your child, including to hopefully be able to arrange an in-person teacher play date when restrictions are lifted.
- Please use cash, bill pay through your bank or write your check made out to St. Gabriel Episcopal School (or SGES) for tuition payments. We regret that we cannot accept debit or credit cards at this time.
- Once a student begins attending SGES, a thirty day written notice prior to withdrawal is required. If withdrawal must be immediate, billing will still be made for a thirty day period. Tuition will be prorated. Payment of full year tuition will not be refunded after 2/1/21. This is due to the feasibility of the school to find a new student to fill the space of the leaving student.
- We do not give tuition allowances for student absences, holidays, spring or winter breaks or school closures due to natural disasters including: fires, earthquakes, floods, extreme weather or road conditions, or other similar acts of nature.
- The ten monthly tuition payments are based on the total number of attendance dates for the school year divided by 10 and not calculated by number of instruction dates each month.
- We generally follow the Beaverton School District Calendar, but please refer to our school calendar for specific attendance days.
- Admission to St. Gabriel Episcopal School is open to children regardless of race, creed, gender, color or national origin.
Please print out this form and fill it out completely. Write a check for the $75 registration fee made out to “SGES” and mail it to our office or slip it through the mail slot in our front door. Please note that the registration fee is non-refundable.
Address: St. Gabriel Episcopal School 17435 NW West Union Rd. Portland, Or 97229
Please contact us for availability at firstname.lastname@example.org after March 1st. Applications will be accepted until enrollment is full.